[Ietf] Breaking the ice

Anand Raje anand at isockolkata.in
Mon Sep 7 13:44:50 CDT 2015

Hi everyone

It has been few months we are organizing awareness camps and seminars on
Internet Standards and Protocols. We met in different events and shared our
ideas and now we are 455 members of IICB family. Let's start introducing
over-selves to others and start contributing.

Let's break the ice. Your feedback is important as well as your
contributions. We may start upon an idea in an  BoF meeting or we can post
our experimentation in the portal.

We are organizing our our 2nd IICB seminar at Bishnupur.

With Regards
Anand Raje