[Ietf] Breaking the ice

Gajendra Singh gajendratu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:48:12 CDT 2015

Hi, all
please inform me in details of events
Like agenda etc.

--
Thanks & Regards

* Gajendra Singh*

 Software  Engineer
(Java & Database Developer)

Cell: +91-*9310660467* / 9873120034  |  011-22550428 | *Computer Science
Corporation (CSC)*.
Visit me: Personal Web <http://GajendraSingh.com> | LinkedIn
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/igajendrasingh> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/iGajendraSingh> |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/igajendrasingh> | Google* +*
<https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GajendraSinghkartik>
MCA(Computer Applications) | Thapar University | Professional Product
Developer | JCP | IEEE | Internet Society(ISOC) | NASSCOM | ACM
[image: Think Before Printing] <http://gajendrasingh.com/>

...this campaign is run by Ink Factory <http://gajendrasingh.com/>