[Ietf] Breaking the ice

Anupam Agrawal anupam.agrawal at tcs.com
Mon Sep 7 23:44:45 CDT 2015

Thanks Anand for Beaking the Ice Email.

Best Regards
Anupam Agrawal

| Corporate Industry Forums & Standards Cell | Tata Consultancy Services |
T: +91 33 6636 8414; M: +91 990 399 2838|

From:   Anand Raje via IETF <ietf at iicb.org>
To:     ietf at iicb.org
Date:   08-09-2015 00:15
Subject:        [Ietf] Breaking the ice
Sent by:        "IETF" <ietf-bounces at iicb.org>

Hi everyone

It has been few months we are organizing awareness camps and seminars on
Internet Standards and Protocols. We met in different events and shared
our ideas and now we are 455 members of IICB family. Let's start
introducing over-selves to others and start contributing.

Let's break the ice. Your feedback is important as well as your
contributions. We may start upon an idea in an  BoF meeting or we can post
our experimentation in the portal.

We are organizing our our 2nd IICB seminar at Bishnupur.

With Regards
IETF mailing list
IETF at iicb.org

and any attachments. Thank you